||Packing Size/Carton:|| N/A
|Packing Vol/Carton:|| N/A
||QTY in 40HQ:|| N/A
|QTY in 40GP:|| N/A
||QTY in 20GP:|| N/A
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
1. Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
2. Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
3. 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
4. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
5. Easy to install and simple to operate.
Signal inputs / output: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
2. Output audio: L / R audio
3. Input audio connector: Toslink, 1 X RCA (Coaxial)
4. Output audio connector: 2 x RCA (Coaxial) 1 x 3.5mm
5. Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
6. Size: 51mm x 41mm x 26 mm; Weight: 78g
7. Limited warranty: 1 year parts and labor
8. Operating temperature: 0°C~+70°C; Storage temperature: -10°C~+80°C; Operating humidity: 10% to 85%RH (no condensation); Storage humidity: 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
9. External power supply: DC 5V 2A
10. Power consumption: 0.5watts (max)
11. Including: Digital to analog audio converter x 1; US plug power adapter x 1; User manure x 1
• Amanbo Return Policy applies to all orders on amanbo.com.
• If products are not as described, returns are accepted and return shipping fee should be paid by buyer.
• If products are as described, seller has the right to refuse return. Buyer should pay return shipping fee if return require is insisted on.
• All return request should be applied within 7 days since products are received.
• When return occurs, Amanbo will also refund trading commission to seller.
• Amanbo encourage buyer and seller to meet agreement on return requires. However if unluckily dispute occurs, Amanbo will intervene, judge, and provide the final determination depends on evidences approved by both sides.