|G.W./Carton:||N/A||QTY in 40HQ:||N/A|
|QTY in 40GP:||N/A||QTY in 20GP:||N/A|
1. light weight, high strength
2. sustainable and enviroment friendly
3. reusable about 100 times
4. save time and labor
5. easy operation 6. low average cost
BOFU reusable plastic formwork is an easy and intuitive system of PC-ABS formworks for building concrete walls, basements, columns. Compared with the traditional timber or steel systems, BOFU plastic formwork is handier, more cost effective and faster to set up, save time and labor charge.
BOFU plastic formwork has panels of various sizes, fastened together by means of fast-lock nylon handles. Thanks to the several possible panel combinations, and special inner and outer corner elements, the possible wall thickness goes from 10 to 40 cm.
The resuable plastic formwork - column panels are interconnected using the standard nylon locking handles. Each panel will require 9 handles.
The forming face has 6 parallel rows of fixing holes to allow the orthogonal connection of the panels in a “star” shape.
The rows are placed at a distance of 100/50mm the one from the other, allowing the forming of square and/or rectangular columns with side of 150 to 600mm.
Set Up Showing
• Amanbo Return Policy applies to all orders on amanbo.com.
• If products are not as described, returns are accepted and return shipping fee should be paid by buyer.
• If products are as described, seller has the right to refuse return. Buyer should pay return shipping fee if return require is insisted on.
• All return request should be applied within 7 days since products are received.
• When return occurs, Amanbo will also refund trading commission to seller.
• Amanbo encourage buyer and seller to meet agreement on return requires. However if unluckily dispute occurs, Amanbo will intervene, judge, and provide the final determination depends on evidences approved by both sides.